Too much thinking
I had a problem of lots of imagination or you can say like too much thinking...even at night when i went to sleep its takes 3-4 hrs for sleep...in mind feel like crowd, noise, fight, etc. I take tension too much.. 😵 What should i do for constant my mind ?

Dr. D.Senthil Kumar
Alternative Medicine 16 yrs exp Bangalore

First you need to realize your self. there are many reasons behind this type of imagination's. economical, social, psychological reason may consider. Try to relax yourself. if not possible means good to consult a psychologist in person. All the best