Too much sweating
In summers n rainy season...i use to sweat like too much...due to which i got prblms in my ears they got perforated i guess by this prblms.plz tell me what i do and how long it wll take to heal my perforation. Thnks

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.