Too much pimples on face with black spot
It has been a long time since i am facing these pimple problem... I have consulted to so many doctors but did not get any positive results.... And I have fed up all this.... So sooner need a strong treatment I hope this time I will not lead down....

Acne  can cause red or brown discoloration and uneven skin contour. Usually multiple types of treatments are needed for maximum improvement. Patience is key since the full effect is often not seen for several months. Skin discoloration and texture can be improved with topical treatments like hydroquinone and Retin-A, but for deeper scars and more significant discoloration, other techniques are needed.