Too much hairs on body
I've too much hairs on my body and because of it I'm suffering from pilonidal sinus ...isn't there any way to get rid from these hairs permanently with any type of therepy or any other way out

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi waxing and laser treatment can be done...best would be laser treatment Using laser light energy to penetrate the hair shaft, it actually kills the hair root. This doesn't kill the follicle (the place where hair growth starts). So technically, another hair can grow in its place, but it's difficult. That means results of laser hair removal last a fairly long time....consult dermatologist they will guide you further