Too much hairfall during shampoo
Hello sir, my 7-8hairs is falling on the daily basis But whenever I do shampoo, their is too much hairs fall down How can I control it And why too much hair is falling during shampoo I do 2-3 times shampoo in week Plz help me

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.