Too much hair

I have too much hairs on my body , on hands, legs..I have trimmer..so can I remove hairs by using my trimmer?? After trimming how it will look? Not weird na?? I m confused..I don't want laser treatment..so please advise me properly. .

Hello There. I can understand your concern, how do we know how it will look? have we seen you? or have you shown to us? yes you can remove using a trimmer. you can also use a razor. or any hair removing cream. to know how it will look, you need to try it and see for your self if its as per your liking or not. its really not of any point asking such things here. you can ask your friends instead. don't you think? best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It is absolutely normal for men to have hairs on their arms and legs. There's nothing to be ashamed of it. Even women can have it. It's just a normal phenomenon. If you don't want it, you can remove it through trimmer, shaving, hair removal creams. If you remove it, you will look hairless that's all. It won't make any difference. It's each to their own liking.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
U can use trimmer. how will it look? well that depends on one one's thinking mind or attitude. As it says beauty is in the eyes of Be Holder.