Too much Gastric
Hello, I am facing issue realated to Gas, it is too high, even I have changed the diet and consulted in SAKRA and Narayana Hrudayalaya. Still I am not getting proper relief from it.

Try eating small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach. Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga  Take antacids ,pantoprezol when gastritis is severe . Sleep after 3 hours of having meals.