Too many recurring ache/ boils on face
Hi, I a male, 27yo. I'm having too many recurring pimples/acne/boils on my face particularly on the forehead. I try to apply some skin ointment (diprobate-G plus) every now and then but it doesn't really help. Any solutions?

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.