Too many boils on back
I have too many boils on my back and it pains I do not know how it happened and evrytime I touch it it pains

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
hi, too many boils , too frequent occurrence, not responding well to treatment, rapid progression may all be suggestive of underlying immune compromised state, foremost being diabetes. even at 18 if you have strong family history of diabetes, better to rule it out first... and see a surgeon and get antibiotic therapy and rule out any focus of bacteria in your body that may be responsible for repeated infections.... or one of your family member might be a staphylococci carrier....