Too early discharge
Hloo doctor... I'm suffering with early discharge of sperm... My age is 22...not married... I don't have any diseases.. But I'm facing early discharge... Please give me a suggestions that which will help me out of this problem... Pls pls help me

Hello Sir ,You have got problem of premature ejaculation. The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role.         Excessive masturbation  in the past may lead to damage of nerves supplying  the penis  which in future leads to low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature  ejaculation),shrinkage of penis etc. Dont worry it can be cured by taking medicines and doing few tests if required. Consult online on practo .
take some ayurveda medicine and do some special yoga for this chat online
The concern you had is known as Premature Ejaculation. Where the male partner, unwilling reaches climax within seconds. This is as such , not a disease , and does not require any test. But It cause poor compatibility between the partners. Premature ejaculation can be easily managed by the following measures: 1. Proper counselling 2. Exercises and techniques 3. Ayurvedic medicines It can be easily treatable within 3-4 weeks. Due to lack of knowledge and poor guidance most of the men are not able to handle Don't worry I can treat you positively. You can consult with Dr. Yuvraj Monga/Me in Dr. Monga Medi Clinic or consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Early discharge known as Premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is fully treatable. Premature ejaculation is generally defined if time is less than 1-2 minute. It can be relative premature ejaculation If man timing is 5-7 minutes, but women partner takes more time. Hence the concern. Due to lack of proper guidance and ignorance, this issue does not get resolved easily. It is very easily treated by combination of following measures: 1). Proper counselling 2). Exercises / techniques 3). Penetrative and Non Penetrative Methods. 4). Medication It can be managed well and treated in 4-6 weeks. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/premature-ejaculation.html
Hi don't worry There are ways and means to over come this problem need counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you
chat through online private chat for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
eat well sleep well exercise
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. The problem what u hav is known as premature ejaculation. Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. Premature ejaculation is the most common ejaculation problem. It's where the male ejaculates too quickly during sexual intercourse. ( within 1 min after penetration) Occasional episodes of premature ejaculation are common and are not a cause for concern. However, if you're finding that around half of your attempts at sex result in premature ejaculation, it might help to get treatment. Causes of premature ejaculation Various psychological and physical factors can cause a man to suddenly experience premature ejaculation. Common physical causes include :- -prostate problems -thyroid problems Common psychological causes include:- -depression -stress -anxiety -habits such as smoking and alcohol Since u hav not mentioned ur problm in detail so it needs detailed analysis and evaluation and accordingly medication can be prescribed. U can consult an andrologist or sexolgist for ur issue. hope this helps !! All the best !!
Use condom, weekly 2 - 4 times sex or masturbation, Try to learn stop and start technique gradually
need more information to understand your problem
relax, after marriage automatically time will increase