Tonsils, cold and fever
I was affected by tonsils which was later in a better state. As soon as i was felling better i am suffering from Cold and mild fever Its been a week and i am not able to recover. I have been taking elthocin and paracetamol tablets irregularly.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally.
Dr. Sandhya Patil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Take tab solvin cold twice a day for 3days along with steam inhalation for 4-5days.if still no improvement than will need to consult Ent doctor for further evaluation.Avoid curds and oily foods.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Try steam inhalation every two hours until the problem subsides.