Tonsil infection & fever
Hi, since yesterday I am experiencing high fever and severe body and headache. Temperature rose up to very high last night. Taken one calpol and one acemiz plus. Hence temperature fell down to normal after an hour but since today morning its come up again. Just checked now and it was there. I have checked my tonsil because I am getting little difficulties while swallowing the food. I have checked and found that its all swollen and red. I am not able to go out to my office.. Please help.

Hello,difficulty in swalloing and fever are the symptoms of tonsillitis but examination is required , if you have repated attacks of tonsillitis better to remove it . You need to take course of antibiotics ,don't take pain killers without doctor's consultation . Avoid cold drinks ,food Items,oily food Items.