Toncilities
Last 6 months ago i suffered from toncilities and pain i visited 3 ent specialist they gave me antibiotics and pain killer. Now a day i hv no problem at all but sometimes some white patches visible in both in my tonsils and disappear automatically after 2 or 3 days. But 5 months ago i sow some lymph gland inside of my throght it looks like pea nuts .. i brought to the notice of every doctor i visited earlier they told me this is happen for toncilities.. but after many days it is same.. i am afraid now is it a tumor? Or cancer? No pain or no problem to eat. Picture uploaded kindly help me is it serious issue and is it cureable ?

It's not cancer or any thing that you need to worry. Just swollen tonsils. Have Tab Zocon 100 mg DT - once daily for 3 days- make sure you chew the Tablet. Keep a good oral hygiene
get yourself vaccinated
consult for complete medical protocol