Toilet problem

My age is 27 years. From last week we having problem while toilet. Last year we had Alsur in stomach. Now in toilet blood are came and it's very painful for me. My wife had piles and now it's clear. So please suggest

Hello.. Well if you had taken treatment for the ulcer then it must have been healing...and then blood in toilet means problem is somewhere down below..it might be haemorrhoids or fissure.  Please meet a Surgeon first and get examined..include more roughage and fibre in your diet... thank you

Hi.... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. ... Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. With these treatments, hemorrhoid symptoms often go away within a week. See your doctor if you don't get relief in a week, or sooner if you have severe pain or bleeding. Consult surgeon......
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 15 yrs exp Pune
Get evaluated for piles...if normal will need UGIE and colonoscopy