Toenail thickened & causing numbness
I am a regular runner. From past one year, my both the toenails are out of shape and have thickened. My left toenail has thickened a lot and now since past 1 month it has caused numbness in area surrounding the outer toenail. Will dermatologist be the right person to get it treated?

Yes dermatologist need to be consulted. By your description I think you have developed ingrown toenail. Please visit my clinic for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
You are suffering from nail fungus with bacterial paronychia.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

What causes numbness in fingertips What causes the endometrial lining to thicken