Toe hurts on right foot
My right foot middle toe had been hurting for over two months, primarily when I need my foot. Don't remember an incident that caused this.

Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
There are many causes for foot pain apart from injury.. Better to get it evaluated in detail by an orthopaedician. Regards, Dr NATARAJ H M MBBS, MS ortho MCH ortho(USAIM) Fellow Advanced surgeries of shoulder and knee(Italy) Fellow Arthroscopy and sports med(International society of AKOS) Fellow Joint replacement(ISHKS) ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON AND SPORTS MEDICINE SPECIALIST