Today Fever has 103.5
Today My daughter of age 3 y ., Got fever 103.5 after had a bath., Before that she has 99.4 only . Actuality she has cold and heavy coughing on Feb-19. On that day we consult one doctor he has done CBC,esr,ige and poriten tests. We found only esr is different. It has ESR=36.And everything is normal. He has given one Anti-botic , s-mucolite, and l-motency kid tab for 5 days. And now continue the same medicine. But today happend like this Fever=103.5 after bath. Could u please clarify me anything problem and what to do? Could YOU please sir response ASAP.

Hi Mam.  If fever is there it means your daughter is still having infection.  She has very high fever and she  needs to be seen in person to diagnose where the infection is and give medicines accordingly.
Please see your Pediatrician immediately