To stop feedind my 1yr bo

How to stop feeding of my 1.3 yr boy baby? Please help me way I have to handle him. He offen asking me to feed. He not sleeping without me . Even I had solid food he need that. Some time he ll bite me . My breast r paining.

Dr. (Mrs.) Shweta Prasad Babar
Neonatologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Hi, first u hv to start introducing solid foods as u eat .try to give variety of foods. Diet plan should be 5 meals per day. If ur child's tummy is full, then gradually his habit of breat feed will decrease. Max packet milk per day should not exceed more than 500 ml and to b given with wati spoon or any other steel utensils. Never use bottle at all which is the most leading cause of gastro infection ..

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you can slowly shift to Bottle milk from Breast so that would be one way. give him more types of semi solid foods . other than that nothing else to be done. if you are having any other troubles with the child, you can post a question here or consult a paediatrician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.