To reduce 15 kgs weight
To reduce my weight to 55 In 3 months With diete available at home as am from moderate family and I am a final year student of engineering So please suggest me a appropriate diete

Hello... Try to include more of pulses in your diet.. Have more if subzi than chapathis or rice...try to replace rice or chapathis by oats and ragi...you also need to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water in a day...you need to include Apple,banana, orange or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon too...you need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling, swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your liking....consult a dietician fir a spe cific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best.... Thank you