To know blood group
Hi, I want to know my blood group urgently. Can u say how much time does the hospital take and how much it costs?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its the most easiest test to do. It can be done by any lab or at any hospital. The cost could vary from as low as 50 to a max of around 200. They will just make one small prick and take three drops of your blood and the results will be available within 5 minutes. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Blood group can be done in any lab or hospital. You may get report within an hour. Costs around 100 to 200rs

Hello... you can get your blood group checked at any Hospital or any lab diagnostic centre nearby your home ....it will be ranging from a minimum of 50 to a maximum of 200 rupees so get it done from a Center which is convenient to you... thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Max within 1 hour.r's 50 to rs 200