To get rid of alcohol
Hi I previously posted my problem of alcoholic and smoking I  did not got satisfied answer  if I want to consult psychiatrist any suggestions of good  physicist in and around  E City
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
hello Alcohol addiction can be effectively treated by a psychiatrist with medicationcand therapy. The closest psychiatry department to Electronic City would be the one in  Narayana hrudayalaya .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.