To conceive
Hello I ve attached two files. My husbands count is normal. Please tell me can I conceive with these values. My first kid is 10 yrs old n from past 7 yrs we have not taken any precautions. But till now I am not conceive. Please advice me I am worried. I am taking fol5 tablet from one month. TIA
99 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aarti Kulkarni
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Thane

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

I am not able to view your attachment. Do usg pelvis, hysterosalpigography, CBC BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS PROLACTIN FASTING ft3 ft4 TSH urine test. Consult gynecologist and get local examination done. Or consult ayurvedic gynecologist for preconception detoxification Panchakarma treatment and ayurvedic medicines with modification in diet and lifestyle which will help you to restore metabolism naturally and help you to conceive soon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.