Tmj popping ringing ears
Any treatment for tmj popping ringing in ears plz help me out from this problem suffering from bad health from last 4 months upset stomach chest pain

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You are suffering from Eustachian Tube Dysfunction due to Acid Reflux Disease. Consult a good ENT Specialist near you using the practo app to guide you or else hop onto the Bengaluru Shatabdi and drop into my clinic on a weekend( Saturday is regular working day at my clinic), and then enjoy the weekend here before you return to Chennai. The holiday will also help de-stress you as this condition is directly related to stress!
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

though your complaints are not very clear I think you are suffering from tmj dysfunction with tinnitus. tmj dysfunction is a well known cause for tinnitus or ringing sound in the ear. treatment of tmj dysfunction will usually cure tinnitus in such condition. before treatment tmj dysfunction and you its primary causes should be diagnosed by dental examination as well as OPG and CT scan once confirmed treatment can be planned consult nearby ENT specialist or oral surgeon