diabetes-icon

Tiredness,

I m feeling very tired since last week. Done my tsh test and its 1.36 Is it ok? What should i do to be more fit

Hello, I understand your problem. Feeling tired happens with everyone and it might be more with you and it differs from person to person and it totally depends upon there work and the stress they are undergoing at their work place. So getting tired easily is an iindication that which is given by body that it isn't getting enough nutrients to keep you active. To be active body needs proteins and minerals and vitamins. And that you get from eggs, meat, fruits and vegetables. Your protein input should be grams equal to your body weight. Have one or twon fruits for vitamins and minerals. Thank you
Dr. Divya H M
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
TSH is within normal range. Drink plenty of fluids like water, tender coconut water, juices etc. This might be due to dehydration. If no relief, contact a doctor immediately.