Tired all the time

I seem to be out of energy and lethargic all the time. Also am underwieght. I do sleep a lot too. Try to keep up a proper schedule but the tiredness just wont let me do it

Doctor Answers (3) on Tired all the time

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Anemia and other micronutrient deficiency could be a reason for it. You can start taking a multivitamin supplement once a day, include lots of greens and fruits in your diet and also get your blood routine test done to check the haemoglobin levels. Regards
Dr. Alka A. Nirantar Pune | General Physician
Get your haemogram and thyroid profile done.you might be having anaemia or thyroid dysfunction Do you suspect depression?it seems possible.please check with a. psychiatrist if your lab reports are right.if there is problem with lab reports,go to a physician first.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Get your blood pressure checked. You may be having anaemia or hypotension. It is better to see a doctor who can examine you and advise accordingly.