Best time to get pragnent

Which time/month/season as per hindu calendar is good for getting pragnent ? I am looking for consultation as per ayurvedic sanskar.

Doctor Answers (2) on Best time to get pragnent

Thanks for expecting such curiosity!!! Ayurved and our forefathers suggest to decide 1st qualities n specific aim from progeny I.e. how we see in our mythological stories... accordingly u need to plan ur both detox called Bij shuddhi n Rasayan Vajikaran therapy. In general winter/ early summer is best to get pregnant.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...good luck..