Tiny Mole On Face
Hi, I have small mole in my forehead and cheeks. I attached the image. Previously it was not there. Suddenly it's start appearing on my face. It's not causing any pain. Is there any way to get remove them using mole removal cream except laser or excision. Currently I'm taking medicine for pimples. Is it because of this ?

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty

Hi.. looks like you have mole / DPN ( dermatitis papulosa nigra ) . Big name for a tiny lesion. In any case you can get it removed by radio frequency / laser treatment without any pain It's not related to any medication Regards