Tiny blisters on hands
I have got tiny blisters on both hands with swelling,itching and redness. I sometime feel blood passing.its very irritaing. Please suggest.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having pompholyx. this is a common skin allergy. This becomes worse in some seasons like winter or with recurring exposure to hand wash or hand sanitisers. Please use a thick hand cream every day and avoid exposure to soap and water. you may need to see a dermatologist to get a patch test done and find out what allergens are causing the eczema