Tiny Blisters
My mother has had a craniotomy and is at home now, bed ridden. She has developed small blisters on the right side of her chest, just below her shoulder. And I can find any doctor to do a home visit. I really need to have that checked.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Greetings. I am sorry I practise in Bangalore. However by description of symptoms it's quite likely your mother has developed herpes zoster. So see a qualified dermatologist or at least a physician. If it's zoster, She'll need treatment with oral anti viral medication like valaciclovir / aciclovir. Don't delay. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.