Tinnitus (ringing in ear)
I Am Suffering from Ringing In My Right Ear From Last One year. This Is Started With Once I Traveled By Domestic Flight, Soon After That I Experience Fullness In My Ears for 4 Days And There After Ringing In My Right Ear. I already consulted doctors but no results at all.

Hello.. Well tinnitus might be a symptom of bppv...it's better you consult an Ent specialist first and get examined and evaluated...there are few tests which will rule it out...apart from that sometimes impacted wax also causes the symptoms..so you can use soliwax .was dissolvent...thank you