Tinnitus Problem
Hi Sir/ Madam, I m from navi Mumbai, I m suffering tinnitus (both Ear) from last 2 years. I have consulted many neurologist but nothing worked. Kindly tell me which specialist should I consult. Pls.cure it.
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
ENT Specialist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?