Tinnitus Problem
Hi doctor.. since one year I have been suffering with tinnitus problem.. I am unable to concentrate on my work.. I am using tinnex 20 mg tablets, but no use.. I have sinus problem also.. help me..

I have discussed the management of tinnitus earlier, please go through it.

I need more information to help you out. Please upload your audiogram reports so that I may understand your case better. Alternatively, you could opt for a Direct consultation so that I could help you out.
Use the direct consult option in this app to consult me and I will help you out.

How long does temporary tinnitus last Natural treatments for tinnitus