Tinnitus in Left Ear
From last one year , I am hearing buzzing sound in Left year , some times like a fly , some times like wind passing . Also I have frozen shoulder problem in left side . Doctor advice me to sleep on right side but this ear sound doesn't allow me to sleep on right side . I went for hearing test which is perfectly OK . I tried soft music therapy but that helps at night only . Some times I even hears the last beep sound of ECG machine for at least 5 seconds. Pls advice treatment.

You need a proper clinical, audiological and radiological assessment to identify the root cause of your problem.
Use Practo to book an appointment with me.

Tab tinnitod
Multivitamin medicine you can take. Consultation needed
Consult with me in practo for further guidance