Tingling in left leg

I had once lifted weight since then I have this tingling in my left leg there was back pain bt  it has decreased BT tingling persist...plssss suggest some treatment cos   tingling is there for 24/7

Dr. Dimple Kapasi (PT)
Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Back pain with tingling in your legs is a little concerning as this possibly is a sign that the nerve in your back that goes down to the leg is getting compressed. Try not to bend forward and lie on your stomach on your elbows Consult an orthopedic followed by a physiotherapist. Thanks, Dr Dimple Kapasi USA Licensed Kandivali West
Dr. Relina Peris (PT)
Physiotherapist 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi You need to give some more details regarding when does the pain aggravate and relieve.? A detailed assessment has to be taken to know the treatment protocol for you. If possible visit your nearest physiotherapist for the same. However,  try lying on your abdomen with two pillows under your head and see if there is any change in symptoms.  Also for spasms and soreness in your back do hot water formentation. Hope this helps you relieve some pain.
Dr.Gaurav Birwatkar
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
u can use IFT with the help of physiotherapist for tingling get MRI done n consult orthopedic surgeon