Tingling in hands and leg

Hi, i am 46 years old, i have tingling sensation in my hands and legs for quite some time now. the doctor has prescribed me the following. 1.lyrica 75 mg 2.lignocaine hydrochloride gel 3. tab aforic 10mg i am also getting severe headache since last 4-5 days

Hello There. i can understand your concern. it would be more beneficial for you if you added cap. ginkoba-M twice a day after food for 10 days, followed by once a day for 20 days. you should feel better in a day or two after starting this. take a normal crocin or any other paracetamol for headache. have a high protein diet, lots of greens, vegetables and fruits. also sit in the sun for atlas 20 mins with 20 percent of your body surface area exposed to sun so that you get enough vitamin D3 required for the day. this will also be beneficial for you. for further help, consult your physician in person. best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Dr. Phanindra V V

Your condition needs personal evaluation to come to a conclusion.