Tingling Feeling in left hand no pain
I have been having a tingling feeling on my left hand ( forearm & behind the fingers and palm) and a little heaviness of head

Please It may be due to some spondylitic changes in cervical spine Do Xray cervical spine Ap and lateral Send me report on practo Meanwhile Avoid heighted pillow Do neck and back exercises daily Do shoulder exercises daily Take Tab hifenac TH 10 1    1 Tab pantop 5 1 Tab neurobion forte 10 1 1

This can be due to neuralgia. Do you have diabetes. Start with tab Nurokind GB 1 tab daily. This will help.
test blood sugar