Tinea versicolor
This problem had started 2 years ago . I did'nt care for it . It started with white spot on my neck and slowly slowly it was spreading . Now it has covered my beard and about to reach my face.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to misdiagnosis and wrong treatment with OTC medications. To add to the problem, many combination tubes are easily available in market and there is no regulation on the sale. They make the fungal infection a permanent problem though it may provide temporary relief. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are co-prescribed many a times to treat this complicated fungal infection. If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.

Tinea versicolor causes