Tightning of my peni
My peni's skin is becomes loose  and streched and during intimate it not straight.and tight bhi nhi rehta h or i cant feel more pleasure....please suggest me some home made remedies for better and healthy peni...or any natural way

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, How since u ?married not an issue for any Dr but Dr will support authenticity so consult in person will resolve n Rasayan Therapy will be added to enjoying well, till then be focused on sports n studies...
Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices. Consult sex therapist...