Tightness in Stomach

I have 38 year old male having the problem that i feel tightness in the stomach. from a month. it sometimes feel slightly okey....but in next few hours or hardly a day it feels again tight.....sometime i feel nausea and if i bent front i feel tightness is increased. i have also constipation and sometimes feel pain which occur suddenly and disappear.i have a travel business and i go throught the ultrasound before few month and doctor told that i have swelling in interstine. i took norflox 400 and after two days i was fine. is the problem is due to that infection or swelling.i can not understand. i hope you will assess the problem and give me the solution of it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Tightness in Stomach

Dr. Alka A. Nirantar Pune | General Physician
Your problem seems to be due to indigestion and constipation primarily for which i will give you the same time i would like to get your stool exam and sonography repeated and go to a physician first if the reports are not normal.till then you can take my prescription for relief. Cap vizylac 1cap after meals twise a day Liquid duphaloc 15ml at bedtime.