Tightness in Stomach
I have 38 year old male having the problem that i feel tightness in the stomach. from a month. it sometimes feel slightly okey....but in next few hours or hardly a day it feels again tight.....sometime i feel nausea and if i bent front i feel tightness is increased. i have also constipation and sometimes feel pain which occur suddenly and disappear.i have a travel business and i go throught the ultrasound before few month and doctor told that i have swelling in interstine. i took norflox 400 and after two days i was fine. is the problem is due to that infection or swelling.i can not understand. i hope you will assess the problem and give me the solution of it.

Dr. Alka A. Nirantar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Pune
Your problem seems to be due to indigestion and constipation primarily for which i will give you drugs.at the same time i would like to get your stool exam and sonography repeated and go to a physician first if the reports are not normal.till then you can take my prescription for relief. Cap vizylac 1cap after meals twise a day Liquid duphaloc 15ml at bedtime.