Tight foreskin when erect penis
Tight foreskin when penis is erect. The foreskin doesn’t go back fully when the penis is erect. What cream or medicine should I use to get rid of this problem? I also have a sensitive penis gland. It hurts very much when I try to touch my penis head. Hurts during sexual intercourse.

Hello. I can understand your distress. Having a tight foreskin opening that causes discomfort while erections, during intercourse or when you try to retract it, this can be a problem of phemosis. Although I would require more information to ascertain the condition. Sensitive penis head is very normal, it gets better with time. Don't worry about that.
You may reach to me directly here on practo for detailed explanation on management and treatment. or you may visit a nearby doctor and get yourself examined.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+147
Chat with a sexologist
Share me some more details with proper image Consult me online if you want permanent solution