Thyroid test
I am taking thyroid medicine from last 1.5 months and earlier my TSH level was 18.77. Now for which test should i go for: thyroid profile total or thyroid profile free?

Go for T3T4and TSH
Do a TSH and free T4.and TPO antibody test..
Thyroid pill can only mask the TSH for sometime but doesn't do anything to heal the root cause of the problem which is not in your thyroid BTW. Thyroid disease is completely reversible in my experience. I have reversed not only my own thyroid disease but have helped hundreds of women heal their hormone Imbalances and achieve healty natural pregnancies. It's frustrating to see that so many women are suffering and not getting the right information. It can be reversed not by masking the symptoms with drugs but by addressing the root cause of the problem. Needs root cause evaluation with further investigations...Can be healed with diet changes, lifestyle changes, self care and Detoxification.Hope this helps.
Feel free to chat with me on Practo direct consult if you want more information
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Free T4T4 TSH. Connect online to solve your queries.