Thyroid problems

I have thyroid from past 7 years.I am facing all the problems like laziness,joint pain, weight gain,dry hair and many more...please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Thyroid problems

u have not mention which but from symptom it. point to hypothyrodism Hypothyroidism is a clinical syndrome in which the deficiency or absence of thyroid hormone slows bodily metabolic processes. Symptoms can manifest in all organ systems and range in severity based on the degree of hormone deficiency. The disease typically progresses over months to years but can occur quickly following cessation of thyroid replacement medication or surgical removal of the thyroid gland. imp if ur on treatment by endocrinologist or any specialist as per cause of hypothyroid sometime they give steroid. so it may also please take regular treatment avoid heavy exercise as hypothyroid pt tendon are very weak in nature better go for yoga and diet homeopathic biochemic has good scope & result in curing such chronic hypothyroid avoid lack in treatment .(levo) &test bcoz it may go into next myxoedema mostly endocrine disease must be handle since diagnose properly as time go medicine action not well responded dont ignore it
Thyroid is the main regulatory hormone in our body. So when it is deranged , the whole body's harmony is disturbed. Homeopathic medicine treats the patient as a whole n doesn't treat individual part or system of the body. So it helps wonderfully in treating thyroid disorder.