Thyroid problem

My sister is having Thyroid and the doctor prescribed 25mg tablets and asked to visit him 6months later.meanwhile we would like to take a test once again to know the results then and we done it in 3months only,but the test results are very high and we went through the TSH test in another diagnostic center,there the results got slightly less... Am attaching both test results,please give me some clarify But we are in confusion of which test results are true and what should be the next step for this condition???
views-icons 24 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Thyroid problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern... Since you are on medication it depends upon the timing of tests done with medication intake....diagnosis is done by estimating tsh and t3 and t4 levels...Lower-than-normal T4 levels usually mean you have hypothyroidism...since t4 is normal in both the reports nothing much to worry... Just fallow your doctors advice and Consult them for fallow up visit they will help you further.