Thyroid problem

I am suffering from thyroid.because of their symptoms,i am facing lots of health issue..major problem is that..pain in legs.n swelling also..lots of issue in sleeping during early morning to till morning i am not participating any activity of my house work..i don't wanna sleep that time..pls suggest me any dr.
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Thyroid problem

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
hey ,if its thyroid problem for sure get thyroid test done and consult physician , he will prescribe medicine based on whether it's hypo or hyperthyroidism, take tab regularly, it needs regular follow up
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?