I am facing problem of Loose motions...
Daer Sir, I am Facing Loose motion from a quit long time, i feel that i am not able to digest my food properly... have taken O2 Tablet /Pan 40 in between, it was nice for some days , again i started same problem... Passes loose stools every time i urge t o go...

Hi there I understand your concern...May be IBS...Diagnosis is very important in irritable bowel syndrome...you will need certain investigations to rule out other causes...investigations are ultrasound abdomen,liver function test,blood tests like complete heamogram,stool examination etc... There is no specific treatment of this disease. It can be controlled by altering diet pattern,psychological therapy and medicines. You can take course of antibiotics containing Ofloxacin and Ornidazole twice daily for five days...Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.