Thyroid problem

I am having thyroid problem from last 10 month.t3 and t4 are in normal range but TSH is around 6.45 to 6.92.last month i check without empty stomach it was 5.28.i am taking causticum 200 at night and lyco 30 in morning.now i am taking Allen's thyrol drop 10 drops 2 time.is this ok for my problem.plz help.i have anxiety problem and get nausea in morning and while eating.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Taking two medicines are not recommended Homoeopathically. This way its is not going to cure. Homoeopathy work by healing the cause behind the symptoms. Removing symptoms doesnt solve your problem.
I would suggest to consult Homoeopath and then go for medicines.
Do not take two homoeopathic medicines it may either block your process or suppress the condition rather heal.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no