Thyroid problem

I am a married women. Trying to conceive for last 6 month but failed my tsh is 6.50 What should i do. My husband sperm count is 25 Milllion.
views-icons 180 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Thyroid problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
I understand your feeling, and the problem you're in.

To overcome this problem you need to consult a endocrinologist for your assistance. Because with this levels you may have some problems with your thyroid related issues because normally thyroid levels will shoot up in women during pregnancy. Kindly try fortune pregnancy after your thyroid levels cone down.

Thank you

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?