Thyroid issue

Hello, Previously i posted query about thyroid..i thought it would be helpful if i post the report.Please tell me if i have thyroid?how is it?what should i do?and whom to consult.i got blood test from Anand labs

Doctor Answers (1) on Thyroid issue

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
First of all, you have done a smart thing by going to Anand Labs for your blood tests. They are the best NABL certified laboratory here at Bengaluru. However, you have only got the basic thyroid profile done. These hormone studies should be done after 12 hours' fasting. So, ideally if you have dinner at 7:30pm on previous night, your blood must be drawn after 7:30am the next day. If you have done so then this report shows you to be hypothyroid as your Thyroid Stimulating Hormone levels are very high. This means that your thyroid gland is not secreting enough Thyroxine. Further clinical examination, laboratory and radiological investigations are required to diagnose the particular disease that you are suffering from which has caused this hypothyroidism. Please drop into my clinic if you are near Basaveshwaranagar or use this app to search for a good ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon near your locality after going through their profiles and previous patient feedbacks to guide you to help you further to diagnose and treat you properly.