diabetes-icon
Thyroid issue
Hello doctor My age is 24,from past three years I am taking 100 mcg tab for hypothyroidism and my TSH value is 1,50,my periods is regular,now I am planning for baby,will i get pragency very soon because my friends telling I will not get pragency due to hypothyroidism,pls help me

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, is That TSH level 1.50?(you have given( 1,50).yes hypothyroidism can decrease the chances of pregnancy, but if you have well controlled hypothyroidism with medicines then don't worry (as in your case) , which will not affect much on your pregnancy. Exercise, reduce weight if you are over weight it increases chances of pregnancy. And sexual intercourse during the time of ovulation increases the chances of pregnancy.