Thyroid in pregnancy
I am 15 weeks pregnant with my first child. In my last week test my tsh level was 48 in my report. Kindly guide whether I should continue my pregnancy or not.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

This sounds more like an autoimmune  thyroid. Please check your TPO titre.  It can be balanced in pregnancy  if you find a good Doctor.If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Though this test should have been done earlier in pregnancy and treatment started, it doesn't warrant termination of pregnancy (However, one cannot guarantee that baby is going to be absolutely normal). Treatment has to be started immediately and close follow up of pregnancy is required. Baby also has to be monitored in detail by pediatrician.